Returning Repairs and Unwanted Goods
Statutory 7 day return policy: You may within 7 days of receiving products from us, return the item for a refund or an exchange providing it is in a perfect and resalable condition. You are liable for all return carriage costs in relation to returns / cancellations. The product must be returned in the condition it was received. We reserve the right to refuse returned items or deduct a 15% restocking fee if there is evidence of user abuse, attempted installation, or are not in a resalable condition when returned.
Beyond this 7 day period, you are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty which is typically 12 months. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our Support team, via the website or telephone us. We will arrange for your item to be repaired or replaced with a new product or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID RETURNS NUMBER
Items are returned at your own risk. In these cases you must return goods by your own method, e.g. Royal Mail or your own choice of carrier, please follow the steps below:
Before returning any item(s) to Car Audio Stuff Ltd please ensure you have:
- A valid RA (Returns Authorization) number from us.
- Enclosed all accessories unless informed otherwise.
- Use all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Use a label for clear display of our RA number
- Ensure our full address is clearly displayed
- Do NOT write directly on the box/packaging with pen/ink.
- All returns should be enclosed in a suitable carton (not just the factory box).
- Securely seal the packaging using similar method to the original delivery.
We very strongly advise you to use a method that has a record of you sending it and requires that we have to sign for it. Failure to follow this may result in your goods being ‘lost’ before they reach us.
Following these steps will help ensure the products arrive back correctly and in good condition.
Failure to follow this procedure may result in your return being rejected upon receipt.