When connecting a Bluetooth device for the first time, you must first pair the device with the unit. For most devices, pairing only needs to be done once.
To pair your device, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the BT (Bluetooth) function is turned “ON” in the radio sub-menu.
A) To access the sub-menu, press and hold the right front knob for three seconds, then release.
B) Repeatedly press and release the right front knob to scroll through the available menu options until reaching “BT OFF” or “BT DISCON.”
C) Turn right front knob clockwise to change function to “BT CONNEC.”
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on the device you are connecting to the unit.
3. Search for a new Bluetooth device from the device (this may take up to 30 seconds).
4. Select “RETROSOUND” from the Bluetooth device list.
5. Some devices may require you to enter a Personal Identification Number (PIN). If so prompted, enter “0000”
6. If pairing was successful, “PAIRING OK” will be displayed on the LCD display. The paired device will then connect to the unit automatically.