The very latest product from Retrosound will be with us from the end of October 2017. The San Diego DAB radio is the first Classic car stereo unit with inbuilt Bluetooth, iPod compatible and Digital Audio Broadcast ready. Given that the USA (where these radios are built) has no DAB it is very forward-looking of Retrosound to accommodate the European market like this. Pre-Order your DAB Classic car radio today for delivery next week.
RetroSound’s San Diego radio is designed to work with most classic vehicles. San Diego has a built-in DAB/DAB+ tuner and is a full-featured radio, with Made-For-iPod/iPhone compatibility and built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming. A powerful 25 watts RMS x 4 channel amplifier is built in, and RCA pre-outs – plus subwoofer output – are provided for adding external amplifiers. San Diego has a 32,000 colour display to customize it to your vehicle’s interior. Two USB inputs for iPod/iPhone or USB flash drives and two standard auxiliary inputs provide plenty of flexibility.
RetroSound’s patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.Made for iPod/iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 32,000 colour display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in DAB/DAB+ tuner
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod/iPhone or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of the Retrosound amplifiers