The RetroSound Classic Car Radio RC900 is now the Laguna model and looks like your original radio while offering the most modern technologies for your Vintage Car. The Classic features Authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner with 30 presets. A rear-mounted auxiliary input is included to play portable devices such as iPod® or portable satellite radio. A built-in 18 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provided plenty of power to your speakers, and RCA pre-outs let you add external amplifiers. The Classic features our patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle. Classic vintage styled in-car audio with everything you could need for today’s music.
Note: This listing is for a Classic radio without knobs or mounting fascia We also have created a selection of complete sets. More information…
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 18 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Removable display face — body can be remote-mounted for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
- Compatible with all RetroSound installation kits
- USER MANUAL RC900 / Laguna DOWNLOAD .PDF
Whether you have a Morris Minor or a Rolls Royce we have suitable Classic Radios with trim fascias and knob kits to make them all look authentic. Older cars had no or poor sound systems when new from the Factory in the fifties or sixties so why not treat yourself to a modern Hi-Fi system with AM/FM radio and possibly Bluetooth so you can stay legal while making phone calls in the car?