Model 2 Classic Bluetooth Car Radio is now Long Beach Radio
RetroSound’s Long Beach Classic Bluetooth car radio is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic vehicle. This is the only Made-For-iPod radio for vintage vehicles, and also the only with built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. The Long Beach features a new 32,000 colour display to customise your radio to your classic’s interior. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. The Long Beach has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your classic thanks to RetroSound’s patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
Note: This listing is for a radio without knobs or mounting fascia (Below is a small sample of the available fascia plate and control knob combinations) We also have created a selection of complete sets.
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 colour display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 presets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- USER MANUAL LONG BEACH DOWNLOAD .PDF
Whether you have a Morris Minor or a Rolls Royce we have suitable Classic Radios with trim fascias and knob kits to make them all look authentic. Older cars had no or poor sound systems when new from the Factory in the fifties or sixties so why not treat yourself to a modern Hi-Fi system with AM/FM radio and possibly Bluetooth so you can stay legal while making phone calls in the car?